Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Over the Golden Gate and Through San Francisco - HOME

Bay Area Bliss • 48" x 48" • Acrylic on Canvas

Many of my paintings just flow from my feelings. I realized this large abstract is my Bay Area life. I started out in the Silicon Valley, moved to San Francisco, to Mt. View, back to the city, and am now living on the other side of the Golden Gate Bridge in the most beautiful place in the world. The path is in the middle because I would be equally happy in any of these gorgeous and unique Bay Area locations. My real home is still down in the South Bay for me to visit on wonderful weeks like Thanksgiving. My family makes it loving, fun, and oh so amazing. At the end I always wind my way back down the peninsula, through the city, over the bridge, along the bay and home again.

No comments:

Post a Comment