Tuesday, November 3, 2009

November News and Red Trees Golden Sky

NEWS
I have paintings in two stores this month:
Mill Valley Art and Paper and The Equestrian's Concierge


Red Trees Golden Sky • oil on canvas

I love the rich red color of the fall trees. I love to watch them twinkle in the sunlight when the soft breezes blow. I love to watch them twirl to the ground. I love the padding of the leaves below my feet as I run.

This painting is layered over a very colorful abstract underpainting which gives it texture and interest.

Red Trees Golden Sky is one the paintings in the Small Works exhibit at the Mill Valley Art and Paper.


1 comment:

  1. Love how you respond to each subject with a different approach in paint. This intense painting really speaks to me. It's so lovely and warm.
    p.s. your horse photos make my daughter and I envious. She rides while I plein air paint.

    ReplyDelete