Saturday, October 31, 2009

Black Cat on Halloween Night - Happy Trick or Treating


Black Cat in the Night • 6" x 6" • oil on canvas

Tonight the streets will be filled with trick or treaters in their fun costumes. Having a great time and eating too much candy. I love Halloween.

My family has black cats, so when I took the challenge of painting this street scene for Halloween, I wanted to add a symbolic cat.

Adopt a Cat
Sunny was adopted by my parents when he batted his paw for my dad to play with him while walking through the cat area of the local humane society. He was there to get a trap to rescue the black and tuxedo kittens born under his deck. Now my parents have the perfect most spoiled cat and another black cat that was born under their deck.

1 comment:

  1. Lori...excellent artwork. Your little black cat is posted and linked on Windows to the Words Art. Thanks so much for participating.

    ReplyDelete